I got very excited when Netflix goes worldwide and can be accessed from anywhere in the world. I installed Netflix app to my Android HDMI TV Stick and I found out that there is nothing new to watch on Netflix.
As a torrent lover, I got frustrated and search for something that directly stream Movies and TV Shows on my TV without paying any fees and going through the hassle of downloading torrents and copying on USB.
One fine day, I saw my friend Shahzaib Mirza’s snapchat, where he showed something like Netflix but with all the new movies and latest tv shows which are just a click away to stream on the go. Being curious, I contacted him and asked “Yeh kia bala hai? is it free or paid?”. He replied back with a link to download Kodi app and follow the process which I’ve written below.
I finally found, what I was looking for. It’s called “SchismFlix”, an addon for Kodi TV app which can be installed on Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS (Jailbreak), Linux, Raspberry Pi and more.
What is Kodi?
Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation and it’s available for multiple platforms and devices.
What is SchismFlix?
SchismFlix has a Netflix experience interface which is a build developed by an addon called SchisM TV Builds.
How to install Kodi TV and SchismFlix on your device?
Follow the following steps:
- Download & Open Kodi TV app on your device (Click here to download Kodi TV App)
- Go to ‘Systems‘ > click ‘File Manager‘
- Click ‘Add Source‘
- Click ‘None‘
- Type ‘http://justnewtech.com/schism‘ and click ‘Done‘
- Select ‘Ok‘
- Go to Home Screen > Click ‘System‘ > Click ‘Settings‘
- Click ‘Addons‘
- Select ‘Install from zip‘
- Click ‘schism‘
- Click ‘repository.schismtv.builds.zip‘
- Wait till you see ‘SchisM TV Repository Addon enabled‘ notification
- Click ‘Install from repository‘
- Select ‘SchisM TV Build Repository‘
- Select ‘Program Addons‘
- Select ‘SchisM TV Wizard‘
- Click ‘Install‘
- Wait for Addon enabled notification
- Select ‘SchisM TV Wizard‘ again > click ‘Launch‘
- Select ‘SchisM TV Builds‘
- Select ‘SchismFlix‘
- Wait till ‘SchismFlix‘ is downloaded and extracted on your device
- Click ‘Ok‘ when the installation finishes
- Select ‘Yes, Close‘. If it doesn’t close by itself, unplug your device or force close the app by yourself
- Open Kodi TV App on your device and now it will load as SchismFlix!
- You will see the updated Home Screen like this.
- Browse through latest Movies and TV Shows or search by click on Menu on left
- Click on any movie you want to watch
- Browse through latest TV Shows without downloading them – what else do you want!
- Let’s see how we can watch The Flash Season 02 Latest Episode 14 – Just click ‘The Flash’ on home screen and select ‘Season 2’
- Scroll to the latest episode and click on it
- Now wait for few seconds until its getting sources to play the episode
- Here you go!
- Click on message icon with three dots in it to download the ‘Subtitle‘ on the go
- Select the Subtitle you would like to download or you can even manual search subtitle
- That is it! Enjoy the show.
Now all you need is a good internet connection!
If you have any questions or feedback, send me a tweet on @zairabbas
The Schism TV Build Repository URL (justnewtech.com/schism) is down so you can install Schismflix through Ares Wizard Repository (http://areswizard.srve.io/aw_zip)