I always prefer buying chewing gum over jelly, toffee or candy since childhood. My reason for buying chewing gum is that its refreshes mouth and last longer as compared to other sweets. Few time back, I get to know that chewing gum has some health benefits as well which I’m going to share in this post.
Please note that each person is different and will have different experience/responses to chewing gum.
Chewing gum can give you following benefits:
- It refreshes mouth and stop bad breath
- It improves memory and keeps you awake and focused
- It reduces tension and stress level
- It helps you to manage or even lose weight
- It helps you to improve digestion
- It increases saliva which helps oral health and sugar free gum can help decrease cavity
- In some cases, it helps smokers to quit smoking
- It helps you relieve ear pain during flights
You can Google each point above to get more details about these benefits. Again, its not necessary that everyone feel the same while chewing gum.
Trident launched in Pakistan
In Pakistan, you don’t have options of good chewing gums which offers you great flavor but do you know that World’s No 1 Gum “Trident” just got launched in Pakistan and is being imported by Mondelez Pakistan. Like many of you it’s also my favorite chewing gum and I always have Trident with me in my car, at my desk and in my bag specially when I’m travelling.
Trident is available with 4 long lasting flavor: Spearmint, Peppermint, Watermelon and Strawberry. Go and try them!
Follow Trident Pakistan on Facebook and check this #WorldsNo1Gum trend on twitter for more details.
Leave a Reply